I accidentally bought filter coffee and after I made the first cup I found all these little bits floating. So I got creative and created Ghetto Coffee! (I feel like that needs a theme song.)
- Filter Coffee
- A teaspoon
- A mug
- Brown Sugar 😉
- Hot water
- A paper towel (secret ingredient no.1)
- Measuring cup (secret ingredient no.2)
- Boil water
- Place one teaspoon of filter coffee in the measuring cup, add boiled water and stir.
- Place paper towel over the surface of the mug/flask and push it in slightly.
- Pour contents of measuring cup in to mug/flask through the paper towel. Paper Towel acts as filter.
- remove paper towel and add sugar and milk as desired.
Note to Self:
It might work out cheaper to buy a coffee filter in the long run.
Try not to do this in front of guests… it’s Ghetto Coffee